Hi Sandor,

Can you explain more clearly (step by step, request by request) what is
happening and what you expect to happen?

Most dataproviders (e.g. ones backed by a database model) reload their
underlying data on every request, so reloading should be easy (simply add
the datatable to the ajax request or reload the entire page).
What kind of data provider are you using?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

Op 12 november 2018 bij 14:19:09, Sandor Feher (sfe...@bluesystem.hu)