Hi,

I succesfuly implemented my session expiration solution described in my
recent post:
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Handling-session-timeout-properly-td4675541.html
and I use the same behavior for refreshing my NotificationPanel too.

My only problem/observation that AjaxSelfUpdatingBehaviour detaches my
DataTable/DataProvider too although it has nothing to do with them. (It
detaches at every 10 second when my Notification panel get refreshed).

I'm just wondering if it is the expected behaviour or I missed something.

I created a quickstart for demonstrating the situation.
Sorry for the mess, I did not have too much time to prettify but I hope you
will get the root point.

https://github.com/sfeher/selfupdatingbehavoiurquickstart

TIA, Sandor

--