Martin,

Thank you - we were considering this library previously, but it's not
JAX-RS compatible and don't have cool features for security/marshaling/etc.
And that's why we used Jersey.
But this time needed integration is so deep, so we can't keep 2 these
components separately.

Ernesto,

Yes - I think that mounting and embedding should help here a lot.

Btw, here is first working version:
https://github.com/OrienteerBAP/wicket-jersey. So it's possible to mount
JAX-RS applications and use them from Wicket. You can check tests and mock
jax-rs resources.

Have related question:
IRequestMapper has getCompatibilityScore() to find proper mapper for a
request. But is there some good way to go ahead with next IRequestMapper if
first one after scoring do return 404?

Thanks,
Ilia

Orienteer(http://orienteer.org) - open source Business Application Platform