Hi,

i've added some JS to be exectued after AJAX but wicket always sees an error
where none is:

Wicket.Ajax:  Wicket.Ajax.Call.processEvaluation: Exception evaluating
javascript: ReferenceError: etCommerce is not defined, text: (function(){var p=
{
if(etCommerce) { etCommerce.sendEvent('insertToBasket', product, 1); }})();

Here we get an error that etCommerce is not defined - thats right but it is
checked for it with "if(etCommerce)", so its perfectly valid JS?

Also if I user if(etCommerce !== 'undefined') nothing changes as well, error
stays?!?

How can I get rid of these console alarms? And why is this also done in
production mode?

Best,

KB