V. Harikrishnan Nair wrote:
> hi Vito,
> hi Ricardo,
>
>  I implemented the code as :
>
> #set($user = $xwiki.getUser())
> #if($user.isUserInGroup('XWiki.Editors'))
> Editor Group
> * [Editor's page>Amrita IIS.Editor]
> #end
>
> But I got a really weird error -
>
> Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page Panels.QuickLinks
> Wrapped Exception: Encountered "#endrn" at line 26, column 1 of
> Panels.QuickLinks
> Was expecting one of:
>     <EOF>
>     "(" …
>     <RPAREN> …
>     <ESCAPE_DIRECTIVE> …
>     <SET_DIRECTIVE> …
>     "##" …
>     "\&#34; …
>     "
> " …
>     <TEXT> …
>     "#" …
>     "#" …
>     <STRING_LITERAL> …
>     <IF_DIRECTIVE> …
>     <STOP_DIRECTIVE> …
>     <INTEGER_LITERAL> …
>     <FLOATING_POINT_LITERAL> …
>     <WORD> …
>     <BRACKETED_WORD> …
>     <IDENTIFIER> …
>     <DOT> …
>     "{" …
>     "}" ...
>
> I checked everything but it simply would not work...
>

> - Harikrishnan

Hi Harikrishnan,

I've tried your code here and it works without a glitch.

The error you get is at line 26, so it is not possible for us to know if
one of the five code lines included in your message is the offending one.

Please, could you post here your whole Panels.QuickLinks to see if it is
possible for us to reproduce the error?

Best,

--
Ricardo Rodríguez