> Hi all,
>
> We've recently had a request for notifications on our hosted wiki; from
> the API documentation this should work (no errors are returned either
> when I call $xwiki.sendMessage).
> Problem is, I suspect either the message sending needs a specific
> configuration or sending is otherwise blocked (we use javamail on our
> own internal wiki, this is not possible it seems on hosted solution).
>
> How should this be configured for the hosted wiki farm?

Hello Brandon,

About the configuration i'm afraid I can't help much ; but I want to let
you know we've recently introduced the mailsender as a platform plugin,
which has much more capacities than xwiki.sendMessage (a really nice
feature is to send mails against a template object in a regular XWiki
document, which mailbody or subject fields can contains velocity that will
be parsed on sending).

Jérome.