Hi Ricardo,

In first instance I copied the sample (the timeline) in a WIKI page, but of
not work. In a wiki page we already are inside the <body> tag, and the browser
does not like redefining such tags very much.

I then tried the trick from the TIMELINE-24 issue also, but it failed to work.
I don't know if I left this "patch" on the page, because my wiki is currently
broken ... :/ It removed the URL prefiks issue, but nothing was displayed.

So the trick was to have a page WikiDev.TimeLine, with the sample, another page
WikiDev.TimeLineFeed with the sample script to generate the XML (it works well,
I only added new things inside it). Basically the timeline feed page generates
XML with a root <data> tag, and a number of <event> tags inside, with a date
("start") and a "description". So it's very easy to generate using any events
as entries. In the WikiDev.TimeLine page you have to put URL of
WikiDev.TimeLineFeed as first parameter of the tl.loadxml() method.

Then, in the page where I want to show the timeline, I added a <iframe>, with
"src" equals URL of WikiDev.TimeLine. Also had to give it a height and width
for proper display. Inside the <iframe> it's like in another page, so there is
no problem of <head> or <body> tags anymore. The WikiDev.TimeLine page does not
show up (you get the URL prefiks error), but the <iframe> in the other page
should display correctly.

Hope this helps ...

Regards,

Jeremie