Hi Antonio,

I have the same symptoms. (i have xem 1.0 m1 installed)
and on the log there is a permission problem rc

So for each new vitual wiki i create, i do the following, (it works) :
grant all privileges on sales.* to [EMAIL PROTECTED] identified by 'sales'
grant all privileges on xwiki.* to [EMAIL PROTECTED] identified by 'xwiki'

(my own problem is that mysql is not my well known database and i had never
get time to loock in)

Benoit