On Jan 14, 2008, at 2:15 PM, Paul Libbrecht wrote:

May way there was simply to read the config and see that there's an admin password (for username "superadmin") that needs to be set there by removing the comment in front of the config line.

After that, importing is easy.
I don't know if there is a better method but that works. If this is the official method, it should be written on the page you notify, indeed.

The official method is the one described in the installation guide.

Morten, I think you're mixing Standalone installation and manual installation of the WAR. The standalone installation/distribution includes default content whereas the WAR is well simply a WAR and you'll need to import data afterwards.

I suggest you start with the standalone distribution. It takes less than 5 minutes to get started once you've downloaded either the zip or the installer.

-Vincent

PS: Paul, there's no need to log in as superadmin since if your database is empty you'll have admin rights even when not logged in.