I don't understand the installation instructions for Bulletin Board
Application.  I followed the instruction and added BBCode.Translations to
Administration | Preferences | Advanced | Internationalization Document
Bundles.  For the  /xwiki/bin/view/BBCode/ I still get this stuff....

bb_bbcodespace

bb_bbcodespaceexplanation

    * bb_examplebb bb_goexamplebb

bb_adminbbactions

    * bb_createnewbbs bb_adminbb?
    * bb_changelookbbs bb_skinbbs
    * bb_changetranslationsbb bb_translationsbb?
    * bb_apanelisavailable bb_bbpanel?. bb_usepanelwizard bb_gotopanelwizard

I didn't see any file like Translations in the BulletinBoardApplication.xar
?  Do I need to create page?  I'm missing something but not sure what.  I've
seen the other postings but...I'm still missing something.

Thanks for any help...