I use local installation of xwiki as test wiki and we also have working
department xwiki - Linux, Jboss

In my local BB application works well, but in server wiki  installation all
BBCode pages are rendered with

“bb_bbcodespace
bb_bbcodespaceexplanation
o       bb_examplebb bb_goexamplebb
bb_adminbbactions”

instead
"
Bulletin Board Application Code
All the code lines used in the Bulletin Board application are stored in this
space. You can have access to various resources concerning your Bulletin
Board application here. Be creful when editing those pages though :-)
o       This Bulletin Board is included by default with the application to show
how it works : Go to the example Bulletin Board
Bulletin Board Administration
...."

Any idea, what is wrong?

Frantisek