Hi
first I answer on Ricardo's question.

Local  system - it is Windows standalone installation including a Jetty
container and an HSQLDB database all set up as is - after standard
installation I only set system to UTF-8 and install Bulletin board
application
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/BulletinBoardApplicationDownloads
- it runs well

Remote system - Linux Red Hat, MySql, JBoss 4.2.2, Java 1.5, we also try
Tomcat, with not good result.
but !!!  :)
Today morning we made fresh installation of Java, JBoss, XWiki and BB app
and it started to work.
I don't know what helped but important for us is that it works.
I also checked other bug we noticed before - system log of LDAP users when
they switch to advanced edit mode (not only when they switch, but also every
time when they want to edit page in wysiwyg mode) - but this problem remain
:(

So thanks to all  for cooperation

Frantisek