Hi Martin!

martijn.ras wrote:

> The <div id="xwikimaincontainer"> is centered automatically when you
> either do not use any panels, or use both left and right panels.

Thanks for the input!

But I am not so sure about this "centered automatically" behaviour. For
instance, in a "no side panels" scenario, fix max-width for body (you will
find it under /* @group Layout */. Let's say max-width:800. This class will
read:

/* @group Layout */
body{
  font-size: 87.5%; /* 10px */
  font-family: sans-serif;
  color: #222;
  width: 100%;
  padding: 0;
  margin: 0 ;
  max-width: 900px;
  background-image: url( images/colors/gray/H4x4-GRAY.png );
  background-color: #fff;
}

At least for me here (several browsers), the "main frame", the area with
contents, is not centered but aligned left.

The result is the same whatever layout you choose. Really it looks as
expected as I am not able to find code that must center it.

But the problem is that I am not able to find how to do that. The auto
margin trick is failing. Perhaps the problem is to find what is the DIV we
have to reference to get this one centered. Anyway, I keep trying and
posting here any positive result.

Mazzel,