On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:36:30 +0200, [Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT
Team wrote
> [Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT Team wrote:
> > rssh wrote:
> >
> >> 1. can you recheck that patch is applied to version plugin, compiled with
> >> JDK-1.4 ?
> >>

> > My fault: I've just copied the plugin compiled with JDK-1.4 to the 1.5
box. I'll recompile it and try again. Sorry.

http://mire.environmentalchange.net/~webmaster/txt/XwikiSqlPluginCompilingInJava14.txt

> I've installed Ant 1.6 (the one available with the Suse distribution
> I am rinning in this server) and modified build.xml to change
> target=1.5 with target=1.4.
>
> Please, does this make anysense for you? Thanks!!!

Hmm - You try compile xwikisql with jdk-1.4 (this will not work).
 Instead -- compile and create jar with JDK-1.5  but set target to JDK-1.4
(yes, this is possible)

In such case JDK-1.5 will create jar, applicable for JDK-1.4.

> Ricardo
>
> --
> Ricardo RodrŠœguez
> Your EPEC Network ICT Team