On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:36:59 +0200, [Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT
Team wrote
> [Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT Team wrote:
> > rssh wrote:
> >
> >>  Yet one quick question: are you have programming rights ?
> >>
> >> (I trying reproduce situation and still can't understand it)
> >>

> > Quick answer:
> >
> > Yeap! Default Admin user BUT virtual wiki! Let me try in the main wiki...
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Ricardo
> >

> Same behavior in the main server: no message recorded in xwiki.log.
> Same answer to the document scripts:
>
> *****
> plugin is installed
>
> $plugin = [EMAIL PROTECTED] plugin is $plugin
>
> database is retrieved
>
> $plugin = [EMAIL PROTECTED] plugin is $plugin
> $db = $plugin.getDatabase('myDs'); db is $db
> *****

And what container you use ?
 This is jetty or apache ?

(btw,
1. if 'myDs' does not exists $plugin.getDatabase('myDs') must return valid
 SqlDatabase, which will throw exception on first SQL sentence)

2. test page is incorrect (my fault - I was mean velocity syntax of assigment
but write simple assigment). I. e. instead:
> test page:
>  $plugin = $xwiki.sql
>  plugin is $plugin
>  $db = $plugin.getDatabase('myDs');
>  db is $db

must be:
#set($plugin = $xwiki.sql)
plugin is $plugin
#set($db = $plugin.getDatabase('myDs'))
db is $db

And we will have something like
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Then let add's add at end:

$db.wasError()<br>
$db.getLastException()

We must have something like
true
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name UNEXISTENT is not bound in this Context

Is this true ?

P.S. looks like I just reproduced this effect and will publish fix tomorrow.

--
Ruslan Shevchenko
GradSoft. http://www.gradsoft.ua