[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT Team wrote:
> But, please, why obj.name=doc.fullName is required? If I remove this
> conditions, the query retrieve only a couple of documents with the
> defined properties populated and a bunch of empty ones.

As with any query language, "select from A, B" will not imply any
relationship between A and B. In the query above, "select from
XWikiDocument, BaseObject" means "select from any document, and any
object", without the restrictions that the selected objects belong to
the selected document. You do this by adding "where obj.name =
doc.fullName", which changes the query into: "select from any document,
and any object attached to the current document", where "current" means
each document currently considered for inclusion in the result.

I guess some SQL training would be better to comprehend how queries
work, but I hope that this little explanation is good for the moment.
--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/