Hi Sergiu,

ok, I can say then that:
1) Container security doesn't seam to a major concern, or you would have
  been more preocupied. I will seek a qualified professional and pass
him your information.
2) wiki secure by it's users is up to me :) this is quite normal

BUT the real question: is if xwiki by it self has security issues. Let
me give an example: php has a weekness known as "sql injection".

Is XWiki prone to the same kind of problem?

Thanks,
Alain