I am having major difficulties with the Wysiwyg editor in both 1.3.2 and 1.4.
If I use Wysiwyg, the text font displayed while in the editor is not the
same as the final wiki page. Often I have several lines that are in a
different font, even though they looked the same while using Wysiwyg. I am
also finding random issues. For example, today I changed the font colour of
an index page and lost all of the links. I am using a standard Toucan skin.

Is it common to have problems with the Wysiwg editor, or is there a fix I
haven't found? I am finding I am spending as much time fixing the appearance
of pages as writing them. Alternatively, is there another wiki with better
editing.