From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of James Dougherty
Sent: 15 May 2008 02:36
To: users@xwiki.org
Subject: [xwiki-users] Editing with Wysiwyg

I am having major difficulties with the Wysiwyg editor in both 1.3.2 and
1.4.
If I use Wysiwyg, the text font displayed while in the editor is not the
same as the final wiki page. Often I have several lines that are in a
different font, even though they looked the same while using Wysiwyg. I am
also finding random issues. For example, today I changed the font colour of
an index page and lost all of the links. I am using a standard Toucan skin.

Is it common to have problems with the Wysiwg editor, or is there a fix I
haven't found? I am finding I am spending as much time fixing the appearance
of pages as writing them. Alternatively, is there another wiki with better
editing.

Thales UK Ltd (Wells) DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail
is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is
unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in
this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. We may monitor all
e-mail communications through our networks. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0) 1749 672081 and delete it
and all copies from your system. We accept no responsibility for changes to
any e-mail which occur after it has been sent.  Attachments to this e-mail
may contain software viruses which could damage your system.  We therefore
recommend you virus-check all attachments before opening. A business of
Thales UK Ltd. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business
Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX Registered in England No.
868273