Guillaume Lerouge wrote:

(...)

> I think that it's due to an issue in the CSS used to switch from the
> standard Toucan skin to the coloured ones. I'd advise either of those
> solutions :
>
>    1. Least recommended : switch back to the grey skin for now
>    2. Most recommended : use Firebug and / or other debugging tools to
>    compare the CSS differences between style.css and, say, style-blue.css and
>    try to identify the cause of the issue. Then post a JIRA issue
>    characterizing it so that we can try to solve it :-)

I went for solutions 1, as I don't have time to dive into this at the
moment. Maybe later.. But can anyone else reproduce this? It's as simple
as changing the skin color: goto administration->preferences->skin, and
replace style.css with style-blue.css. Save, and go to the
administration->users tab (using Firefox 3) and see if the scrollbar is
missing (requires more than 15 users) and if the tablewidth has been
compressed.

Bjørnar