You can do this with jQuery (or javascript, no matter, just change the
syntax):
jQuery:

Then include this script after the input box:

$('input#taginput').blur(function() {
$(this).val($(this).val().toUpperCase());
});
JavaScript:
http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_onblur.asp
 Quoting angel Vilardell Perez : hello everyone.
 I've been trying, without doing it, to order tags. I mean, I want
all the tags to be saved in upper case, even if the user writes it in
lower case. I don't want ta have "games", "Games"
or "GAMES" tag, I only want to have GAMES tag, and the
respective pages inside of it (this is automatic). Is there any way of
doing this? I've been looking the code of the page (tagedit.vm) but
It's hard to me, I understand a litte what it does but i can't find
the way to do what I explained. I would like to know wich code and
where I have to write it to save the tags in upper case. I suppose i
would only have to write the code in the creation template because
when you modify a page i request the tag wich is in upper case I
think.
 Thank you so much!
 Ar cieņu, Mihails

Links: