ok have a look at
http://patternlanguagenetwork.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Tags

I copied paste the content I had for the tags page from my local wiki.
2 things could have happened (still checking):
1) the page had the wrong content
2) when I saved I saved using programming rights and that page is
using some private api that requires programming rights (which you
don't have)

2) is most likely.

-Vincent