Hi All

I have a page (p1) written in syntax 2.0. It has a link to another page (p2).
When I'm renaming or moving p2, there is no backlink from p1 to p2 on Rename
screen. Also, if I add Orphaned Pages panel, I can see p2 listed in there.
Looks like links from syntax 2.0 pages are not tracked at all.

If I add link to p2 on some 1.0 page, it works fine: backlink is shown on
Rename page and p2 disappears from Orphaned Pages list.

Is it me doing something wrong or bug in XWiki?

I'm using XWiki Enterprise 1.7.1.15366. Backlinks are turned on in xwiki.cfg

Regards
Alexey