Is there any way to hide "admin" type pages from users?  What I mean is that
when I go to an index or search results, not only does all of the user
created pages/content show up, but so does all of the admin pages and pages
related to the structure of the XWiki platform.  Given that some of my XWiki
users are not savvy programming types, I want to avoid them even being able
to see these pages.  They tend to distract and confuse.

Is there a way to have only end user created content appear in searches,
what's new and index pages?

Thank you.