>>> This has happened a few times on
> I'm
> >>>

> http://patternlanguagenetwork.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Patterns/tabletopconceptmapping
> >>
> >> On this document the guest has been granted edit rights. Look at the
> >> rights editing for it, and select Users, and you will see that
> >> Unregistered Users has set view, comment and edit.
>
> I still see edit selected... And as a guest I can indeed edit the
> document. Just to make sure we're on the same page, I'm looking at
>
> http://patternlanguagenetwork.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/edit/Patterns/tabletopconceptmapping?editor=rights

This is really puzzling. I don't understand how the guest user has obtained
edit rights on some objects and not on others. Just to be on the safe side,
I ran the script below:

#set ($hql = ", BaseObject as obj where obj.name=doc.fullName and
obj.className='Patterns.PatternClass' and obj.name
<>'Patterns.PatternClassTemplate'")
#set ($items= $xwiki.searchDocuments($hql))
#foreach ($item in $items)
* $item
  #set ($itemDoc = $xwiki.getDocument($item))
  #set ($rights = $itemDoc.getObject("XWiki.XWikiRights", true))
  #set ($result = $rights.set("levels", "edit"))
  #set ($result = $rights.set("users", "XWiki.XWikiGuest"))
  #set ($result = $rights.set("allow", 0))
#end