Hello XWiki users,

I'm trying to configure OpenOffice server for XWiki 1.8 installation
(xwiki.properties). Operating system where all is installed is OpenSuse
11.1. OpenOffice 3 is installed. For this distribution there is
/usr/share/ooo3 directory with program subdirectory, but soffice.bin XWiki
is looking for is not there. Instead, I'm able to manually start OpenOffice
server using /usr/bin/soffice script.

Is there any way to configure XWiki to use /usr/bin/soffice to start
OpenOffice server, or to configure XWiki to use OpenOffice server already
started outside of XWiki (e.g. using custom startup script) ?

Regards,
Stevo.