Hello Frantisek,

MyXWiki.org is a free service offered by XWiki SAS
(http://www.xwiki.com) for non-profit organizations and individuals. For
company needs, XWiki SAS offers pro hosting and support
(http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Services/Hosting).
To test drive the last version of XWiki Enterprise you can download the
standard distributions we provide at:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/
Download#HXWikiEnterprise
We've updated the home page of myxwiki.org to better explain the rules
of the community farm.

Thanks for your understanding,
Jerome, on behalf of the MyXWiki community.