Hello Jerome,
I understand MyXWiki.org is for non-profit organizations and individuals. I
regularly download new (windows) versions and test them locally. Sometime
system doesn’t function properly and I´m not sure if problem is in my
installation or in system in general. So I´m looking for place, where I can
test functionality and by sure that XWiki server is configured well.
Playground (http://playground.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ ) would be
enough, but there is no latest version usually. Recommend me how  I should
do it, please.

Thanks
Frantisek