Hi,

I migrated the binaries from 1.5 to 1.8.2 (I'm on linux redhad / tomcat 5.5
/ mysql 5).

When importing default xar, most of the pages fail to be imported. Logs show
these kind of messages :
"ERROR packaging.Package               - Failed to save document
Stats.WebHome"

In some cases, it fails on delete of existing pages.

As I had many errors I removed the activity stream plugin temporarily. As it
was too resource consuming, I also removed lucene to avoid full indexing at
startup. Errors on import were the same with or without these plugins.

I really don't know what I missed ... If anyone has a clue, thanks.

Best regards,
Jeremie