In fact, to be complete, it seems I have many problems with my new migrated
wiki ...

For example, if I modify and save the xwiki preferences page, I get this :
"     Error number 13007 in 3: Exception while loading lock
Wrapped Exception: a different object with the same identifier value was
already associated with the session: [com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiLock#104408758]
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 13007 in 3: Exception while

I think something went wrong at first and just puts everything in a bad
state ...