On Jun 16, 2009, at 12:33 PM, Guillaume Lerouge wrote:

> Hi XWikiers,
>
> thanks for the feedback :-)
>
> Here's the updated tasklist (I've probably added too much stuff, we
> might
> need to remove some parts in the course of the roadmap):
>
> *Tasks with people already planned to work on:*
>
>   - Rendering (Thomas)
>      - Fix bugs
>      - Make sure the XWiki 2.0 syntax doesn't move any more once XE
> 2.0 is
>      out
>      - Documentation

What do you have in mind re doc? (I've added quite a bunch already re
rendering).

>      - If possible: i18n
>      - If possible: externalize the rendering module

This is already well in progress (I've worked on this and I'll
continue doing it slowly).

>   - WYSIWYG editor (Marius, Anca)
>      - Fix bugs
>      - Implement search in the link insertion dialog box
>      - Improve the macro insertion dialog box
>      -
>      - i18n
>      - Documentation (User/Admin/Dev Guide)
>      - Implement categories/libraries for Macros

This is also in the rendering.

>      - I'm not sure we want to make the WYSIWYG work in Safari &
> Opera by
>      ourselves. Based on customer & user feedback we might need to
> focus on
>      making it work in IE8 first.

+1 for IE8 and postponing safari/opera to later or letting
contributors do it if someone is interested.