Using XEM 1.9.3 or XE 2.0 M2.

If I logout and login again without closing the browser, the session resumes to
the last page I was browsing.  I don't know if that's a feature ("resuming your
session") or a bug (not restarting at the dashboard).

But this also happens if I login as a different user using the same browser: it
resumes the previous users' session.

And if that previous user had admin rights, when a user with no admin rights
logs in it goes to the last page that the admin was browsing.  If that page
requires admin rights, it says "You are not allowed to view this document or
perform this action."

Of course, it won't be often that one browser will be used for different login
IDs, but it should not resume the session of another user when you log in.

Trevor