Sergiu,

Thanks for explaining this so well for me, it makes sense now how it does work.

I had been thinking in the way of traditional "log in/work/log out" workflow
that has a specific login or starting page, as opposed to a wiki model where
you could login from any page.

Thanks again for your timely responses.

Trevor