Hi Teofil,

I am using:

- Windows 2003 server, English, SP2, running in a VMWare

- All MS patches are installed

- .NET 3.5 SP1 (on top of 1.1, 2.0, 3.0

- MS Office 2003 Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, ...

How can I identify interactions with XWord2003?

I was able to follow your screen shots, including the final "Not loaded.  A
runtime error ..."

I couldn't find anything in the eventlog ...

Thanks

mb