From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of
Teofil Achirei
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 7:39 PM
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] xoffice2003 installation problem

Hi!
As I can see, there is nothing wrong with your config. I thought the
problem can be caused by
- having MS Office 2003 and MS Office 2007
- another Word add-in that resets application settings (like menubar,
toolbar, etc)
But, since you got the same error "Not loaded. A runtime error ..",
the issue is definitely caused by the XWord2003 installer.
I'm working on solving this problem. I'll come with details & an
updated version of the XWord2003 installer after closing the issue on
JIRA ( http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XOFFICE-160 )

Teofil Achirei