From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf
Of Bubulina
Sent: Martes, 24 de Noviembre de 2009 05:13 p.m.
To: users@xwiki.org
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Changing the logo

hello Maria,
I don't think this is a normal behaviour.
1. try adding the logo exactly in the skin folder that u are using
2. if you don't know what skin u are using or wanna choose a different
one
try adding the logo in the desired skin (from the folder skins..in the
xwiki
sources)....choose albatross or toucan or etc and inside place the logo.
then in the xwiki administrattion -> presentation...go down the page and
choose "customize" the skin. then "edit the skin" ...scroll down and
write
the name of the skin and then save. refresh and see the result
hope it's oke