From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf
Of Guillaume Lerouge
Sent: Martes, 24 de Noviembre de 2009 05:27 p.m.
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Changing the logo

Hi Maria,

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Maria Carolina Ramirez <
maria.carolinarami...@emida.net> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I just change the logo of my xwiki but I don't  why, when the page is
> instructions below:
>
> *       Choose an existing image or create a new one
> *       Resize it so that it is 220 pixels wide and 80 pixels high
> *       Save it as a PNG file and name it "logo.png"
> *       Upload the image as an attachment in /
> xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/DefaultSkin
>
> So, I want to know if this is the normal behavior.

The logo display speed depends on at least 3 things:

   - The size of your image -> how big is it?
   - The speed of your internet connection -> is it fast for other
content?
   - The speed of your server's internet connection -> is the wiki
   fast overall?

Normally once the logo has been displayed once it should be cached and
display much faster. Is that what's happening for you?

Guillaume

Thanks in advance!

> MCR

Guillaume Lerouge