EBIHARA, Yuichiro wrote:
> Hello from Tokyo.
>
> As far as I know, XWiki is not so popular in Japan

It will be. :)

> and there is little
> information written in Japanese about XWiki on the Internet.

I've been asking around and realize that now. So we have to change that
situation, right? For the benefit of the others on this list, the
language barriers in Japan are pretty significant, so doing business
here and building communities here is challenging using English only. A
significant amount of content needs to be localized to really make
progress here. So, hopefully, we can get XWiki talking ja soon. :)

Jim