On 12/16/2009 05:00 PM, Bubulina wrote:

> hey
> My question is purely theoretically. If i create a table and each<td>  from
> it has an id, can i extract the information from a<td>  by an id?
> This is in a xwiki page.
> "<table>

> "
>
> Now, in another page i get the content of the page above, and i want to take
> the info from the td with the "id". is it possible?

For this particular one, the answer is 'javascript', to manipulate the HTML.

But you need to understand that is is a web programming general culture
question, not a single bit particular to xwiki, which is not the purpose of
this
mailing list, so we cannot help you with that one, you'd need to find your way
alone.

For your interest in XWiki however,
Thank you.

Anca