Hi Bubulina,

Could it be that you are Gabriela Radu? That Gabriela Radu has asked a
lot of questions here in the past in short rapid sequence (see
http://bit.ly/5wqbFI)
.

I've asked that person how she could help the project since she was
taking a lot of time (for free!) from the community. See:
- http://markmail.org/message/5l5dspa6yjowvyyk
- http://markmail.org/thread/xhjiiqhjgas6deey

It looks like you are this same person but you are now posting under a
different name
(see http://blog.ropardo.ro/2009/12/09/xeclipse-xwiki-issues-with-sollutions/)

If this is the case you should really consider paying back. You must
have learnt a lot with all the answers that were provided to you. You
could easily contribute something back.
For ideas about contributing, please see
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Contributing
You'll see there are lots of ways to contribute, including making
donations or paying for some professional support (you could contact
http://xwiki.com
  for this, we even have support in Romanian ;)).

Nothing is free in this world and what you got for free isn't free,
someone has paid for it.

Right now it seems you're again asking lots of questions in short
amount of time and not contributing much.

PS: If you're not Gabriela Radu then I apologize in advance. However
the message stays the same since you've already posted 37 mails asking
questions in about a month....