I get the wikidoesnotexist page !

I watch source of the page, and there's a few links to :
/xwiki/...

but if I understand the use of wiki farm with "URL path based wiki
access", every acces should come with URL like :
/xwiki/wiki/aliasname

so the page you want me to check should be:
/xwiki/wiki/testwiki/bin/skin/resources/js/xwiki/xwiki.js

That page seems to get better answer, I get a message "Un problème est
apparu en essayant de réaliser cette action. Veuillez contacter
l'administrateur si cela se reproduit." (I did not import the xar file
or any page into that wiki, maybe that can explain that error page ?)

Sergiu Dumitriu a écrit :
> On 01/08/2010 03:56 PM, Gaëtan GUYODO wrote:
>> Here is the full <head>  section :
>>

> It looks good. Can you check what does the server return for
> /xwiki/bin/skin/resources/js/xwiki/xwiki.js ?
>
>> Sergiu Dumitriu a écrit :
>>> Could you paste from the HTML source of the page the<head>  part,
>>> especially the links to stylesheets and javascript files? I think the
>>> generated URLs are not valid.

              Gaëtan GUYODO
            Chargé de mission
Centre Antipoison - Hôpital Fernand WIDAL
      200, rue du faubourg St Denis
          75475 PARIS Cedex 10
Tél: 01 40 05 49 63 / Fax: 01 40 05 48 56