Hi Michael,

On Feb 7, 2010, at 9:40 AM, Michael Beetz wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am running the actual XEM snapshot (159) and tested some of the previous
> ones.
>
> I am facing some (major) problems:
>
> -          The first line (the top menu line) shows the error message "Error
> number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page Wrapped Exception: Failed
> to evaluate content with id
> []<http://test01.myhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/>"  Refreshing the page
> shows the menu line.

I've seen this one too I think. I'm working on fixing it. Can you verify the
full error and that it's similar:

Caused by: com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception
while saving document XWiki.Admin
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3211 in 3: Exception while saving object
XWiki.Admin
Wrapped Exception: a different object with the same identifier value was
already associated with the session:
[com.xpn.xwiki.objects.BaseObject#755749242]
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore.java:634)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiCacheStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiCacheStore.java:182)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiCacheStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiCacheStore.java:175)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:1343)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.watchlist.WatchListStore.createWatchListObject(WatchListStore.java:503)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.watchlist.WatchListStore.getWatchListObject(WatchListStore.java:521)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.watchlist.WatchListStore.getWatchedElements(WatchListStore.java:387)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.watchlist.WatchListPluginApi.isWikiWatched(WatchListPluginApi.java:204)

> -          The editor offers the xwiki 1.0 syntax only.
>
> -          The group editor doesn't show the added member / subgroup - even
> it has been added.
>
> -          Some generated links of the sub wiki pages are pointing to the
> main wiki.

Ok I'll check those just after...  They're all probably due to the new Document
Reference refactoring we've done in 2.2M1 and 2.2M2.