On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 09:40, Michael Beetz <michael.be...@infor.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am running the actual XEM snapshot (159) and tested some of the previous
> ones.
>
> I am facing some (major) problems:
>
> -          The first line (the top menu line) shows the error message "Error
> number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page Wrapped Exception: Failed
> to evaluate content with id
> []<http://test01.myhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/>"  Refreshing the page
> shows the menu line.

You mean instead of the content menu you have this error or you have
this error instead of the content ? In both case i can't reproduce, i
seems to work well for me.

> -          The editor offers the xwiki 1.0 syntax only.

Indeed i can reproduce it too, that's weird i did not had this issue
very recently.

> -          The group editor doesn't show the added member / subgroup - even
> it has been added.

Yes i seen that too, it's in the list of blocker bugs for 2.2

> -          Some generated links of the sub wiki pages are pointing to the
> main wiki.

Do you have some examples ?

> Version 2.1.1 works fine.
>
> Thanks