There is an issue in 2.2 when sorting on a non-string property (see
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-4973).
As you don't specify a sort column, I think it sorts on first column wich is
a Number, and so livetable is empty ...

Waiting for 2.2.3 release, you can try this workaround : add
"class":"TestSpace.TestClass" for each column in $columnsProperties

Hope this helps,
Jeremie