Hello,

I have enabled the editcomment in my xwiki.cfg file.

xwiki.editcomment=1
xwiki.editcomment.mandatory=0
xwiki.editcomment.suggested=1

It works fine, it is a smart feature.

Now, I want to disable it for a specific Space of the wiki.
In the Admin Guide, I found the following :
"You can use the special fields in *XWikiPreferences* object instead of edit
*xwiki.cfg*. These fields are: *editcomment*, *editcomment_mandatory*, *
editcomment_suggested* and *editcomment_hidden*."

Is it possible to apply theses special fields in the WebPreferences of a
space ? When I edit the XWiki object, I do not see any editcomment field. Do
I have to add it ? Is there any document that describes this ?

Thank you for your help.
Maxime