On Mar 26, 2010, at 11:10 AM, 2smart4u wrote:

> Jean,
>
> since I'm not familiar with the XWiki-nomenclaturea:
>
> I do now a Milestone as some kind of test-(alpha-/beta-)version, so my
> question is:
>
> Is this a stable production release or is it kind of a test-version?

You should try it ASAP and get feedback to us in case there's a problem. It's
been tested and passes all our automated tests so it's supposed to be working
well but still it requires some testing on your side before you can decide to
use it in production. Then it depends on how critical your production system
is. If it's really critical you should wait for the final version.

But we do need feedback before we release the final version as otherwise the
final version won't be better than the milestone version ;)