Hello Omar,

What endpoint did you use to create the XEclipse connection?

If you used
"https://wiki.LLLLLLLL.HH/xwiki/bin/login/XWiki/XWikiLogin;jsessionid=9ABDC68E028A86AF510B64DDE1B313D6?srid=impUiQ5i";

then that could be your problem.

When creating a new XEclipse connection, the endpoint for the wiki is
the same, no matter what access you have.
So use: "https://wiki.LLLLLLLL.HH/xwiki/xmlrpc/confluence"; as endpoint
and specify your user and password.

After creating this connection, you should be able to navigate to and
use the space where you have been granted access.

Thanks,
Eduard