Hello again,

On 04/07/2010 12:35 PM, Omar Morales wrote:
> Hello there!
>
> I fixed the problem ... after a mate of mine explained to me the meaning of
> "xmlrpc" ...
>
> Anyway thank you for the help.
>
> Omar.-
>

> p.s. and how about re-crafting the connector so that it is just necessary to
> input where the wiki is (e.g. wiki.LLLLLLLL.HH)?

Well, there are some problems here:

1) The first one would be that you could install your xwiki under
another webApp directory and, instead of
"https://wiki.LLLLLLLL.HH/xwiki/xmlrpc/confluence"; you would have
"https://wiki.LLLLLLLL.HH/myXWikiInstallation/xmlrpc/confluence";.

2) Another reason would be in a multi-wiki installation where you would
have roughly the same problem as in 1)

3) As far as I remember, XEclipse should be compatible with confluence
as well, so the same URL pattern may not apply there either.

4) You might have either http or https set up. etc.

Some UI tricks could be done do automatically suggest the XMLRPC URL
endpoint allowing further user customisations.

I have added this issue to the XEclipse TODO list.

You can monitor, vote for it or even fix it yourself and then share the
modifications at this address:
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XECLIPSE-147

Thanks,
Eduard