Hi everybody!

I would like to regain access to this list by voting here. Thanks for
the chance. With a brand new hat, but still Ricardo!

*****
+1 for number 19
*****

Even though I would encourage the author/s to develop and show us
integration with Colibri, mockups and so on, so forth! I am not a
graphic designer, but asymmetry or apparent lack of internal structure
is not handicap for me. XWiki is intended to help to evolve contents
with an apparent lack of structure to structured, even semantically
structured, ones!

Greetings,

Ricardo

--