Ah, it could just be due to the "printscreen of a quick SVG".  The "powered by"
buttons were unreadable to the point where if I didn't know what their intent
was, I wouldn't know what they were other than coloured blobs with some white
writing.  I presume the final versions would be large enough to be legible.

"Zooming in" on the screenshots show them up better, and while I like the full
"XWiki" logo, I find the Icon and Button "X" part to be a little thin/weak and
maybe spread out.  I don't know how else to describe it.

What I really like about 16B is the different logos for .org, Enterprise, and
Office.

Trevor